Daily Nanny, Earls Court J36354
Duties & Requirements:
• 21 month old girl
• Shared charge during settling in period, sole charge thereafter once relationship is established
• All nursery duties
• Role modelling and providing a developmentally appropriate environment
• Observing the child’s centre of interests and researching/planning new activities accordingly
• Organising / preparing age-appropriate activities following the Montessori educational philosophy
• Engaging with the child including during meal preparation
• Preparing meals from scratch every day for the child (no ready- made meals) and support meal preparation for the family (confidence in cooking is required)
• Respecting the child’s routine and contributing to improve it by making suggestions to parents as the child evolves
• Supporting the girl’s afternoon nap without using CIO (Cry It out),
• Supporting toilet training
• Light housekeeping duties such as loading and unloading of the dishwasher, taking in deliveries of groceries/parcels, helping with family meals.
• Tidying play area and rotating activities/books at the end of each day
• Ensuring safety of the child’s environment at all time
• Helping parents to identify necessary purchases (clothing, activities, etc.)
• The family are looking for a native English speaker to support the girl’s language development. A French/Italian speaker would also be considered for fewer days a week.
• Flexibility in supporting parents in childcare and light housekeeping tasks, ability to engage with child.
• Located in SW5 – it is essential that the nanny is local.
• Monday – Friday
• 7.15am – 6.15pm
Start Date & Salary:
• ASAP Start
Job ref: J36354