Our process is as thorough and extensive as possible, leaving no stone unturned. As such we are able to present our clients with the very best candidates to care for your children.
We check the following:
- A minimum of 2 references, verbally checked and verified to confirm proficiency and expertise for roles sought
- National Insurance details
- Passport and eligibility to work in the UK including visas, if required
- Original certificates for qualifications.
- That the candidate has an up-to-date DBS Certificate, and if not, we assist them in their application
- Paediatric First Aid certificate is valid and up to date
- Reasons for any gaps in employment
We confirm all candidates’ availability and their interest in the position before making the introduction. We arrange all interviews and relay feedback as quickly as possible. We also assist with the offer of employment and advise on the contract to ensure a smooth settling in. We can provide on-going support regarding annual pay rises, holiday entitlement, etc.